after months of amazing friendship and trusting the Lord's guidance.... we find ourselves here. I look forward to what He has in store. He is good to those who wait on HiM!
I am all over this one!!! I saw this one coming....I am so excited for both of you and so amazed at the enormous plan God has put together for this to take place....as I have always believed for many years back--Father God has an incredible plan for you Rach!!!!
it must be love, it must be love, is all I have to say- One year from now you could be married in the beautiful month of May; With Donna weaping, rachel jealous, and Keith in his Pastors Robe, while the birds begin singing, and the flowers begin blooming- Mr. Canada can now kiss your ear lobe
I am all over this one!!! I saw this one coming....I am so excited for both of you and so amazed at the enormous plan God has put together for this to take place....as I have always believed for many years back--Father God has an incredible plan for you Rach!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back....
Jan Beale
it must be love, it must be love, is all I have to say- One year from now you could be married in the beautiful month of May;
ReplyDeleteWith Donna weaping, rachel jealous, and Keith in his Pastors Robe, while the birds begin singing, and the flowers begin blooming- Mr. Canada can now kiss your ear lobe