Last weekend, we had a great time meeting and working with our wedding photographers! The engagement session was such a blast. Thank you Matt & Leigh for making us feel so comfortable and capturing such great shots. We are so happy to be working with them for the big day. Check them out at http://www.nexisphotography.com/ or http://www.nexisphotography.blogspot.com/ for a slide show!
These are a few of their pics from the day... more to come!!



oohhh... I LOVE THESE!!!!! cannot wait to see your wedding ones :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMy, that's a cute couple! Y'all are so photogenic. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, you can delete one of those comments so I'm not so stalkerish. I didn't know you had to "confirm" and thought my comment just didn't go through.
ReplyDeleteemily~ haha.. no worries! :)
ReplyDeleteRachel~ I LOVE the pics!! Oh my...ya'll are the cutest couple!! Can't wait to hear more updates!
ReplyDeleteLuv~ Mel