I used to be much better at keeping up here... but lately, life has been busy!!! the biggest one and news though being that i will be marrying Jeremy Van Egmond on July 18. We are so excited and have seen the Lord working in us since the beginning and can only look forward to what He has in store. Wedding planning has been in full speed! The first week of engagement looked like this: monday- photographer, tuesday- cakes, wednesday- caterer, thursday- caterer, friday- florist... lots of meetings, but nailing done all those big things has a lot taken care of! so, this post is going to be a catch all.... various events, pics, since the last post....
Now, heading into this weekend... my roommate, Emily is getting married!!! starting today... bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal and dinner tonight, and a 10:30 wedding tomorrow... so excited for Scott & Emily as they enter this new chapter of their lives. I am really looking forward to being a part of their special day, and my first time as an engaged bridesmaid! It will be neat to be a part of the wedding from this side! i'll be posting pics for sure after the weekend...
until then.... check back and i hope to get better at the updating here!







YEA....CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!!!!! I had heard of your engagement have been checking and waiting for the BIG NEWS on your blog....YEA...I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND JEREMY!!!! You are such a precious couple!!! Can't wait to hear more! Don't leave us bloggers hanging on the updates, haha!
ReplyDeleteLuv~ Melanie