Thursday, April 3, 2008


"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me." 1 Corinithians 15:10

There is no contradiction between grace and hard work. As we attempt to do God's will, He always gives more grace.

"When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done;
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.

His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus, He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again."
- Annie Johnson Flint

He's all sufficient. He's my strength. He's my joy. He's my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment