a few pics from the weekend.... the first is Hannah, in front of the Quad fountain on TRoy's campus... she has officially decided to go to Troy in the fall.. she had a music scholarship audition on saturday that she nailed! We should find out the results in April.... Saturday night we went to Jeremy's Jamboree performance at Faulkner! It was a fun night of musical talent.. for those of you Auburn grads- it's faulkners version of Greek Sing.. and the best part... Jeremy's group won! yay! all that hard work paid off! (and by the way- the 3-d glasses were just the tickets to get in... they weren't of much use, but made for fun pics while waiting for the show to begin!)... other shots are just some random "sister pics".. I am counting these days even more dear as she plans to go off to school... i'm beginning to see how she felt when i left for auburn... she'll just be down the road... but still... i'm so thankful and blessed to have the friendship with my lil sis that i do.... and am so proud of the wonderful strong woman in the Lord she is becoming! love you han!
Rachel, I cannot believe it is time for her to go to college!!! WHAT!? Isn't Hannah still in 6th grade? Just kidding. Tell her I am so proud of her and hope that she hears good news in April. I know that your dad is proud to have someone go to his Alma Mater.
Rach!!..I love you so much, and feel blessed to have you in my ife as well, it's so cool to see how God has not just brought us close as sisters, but you have truly become my best friend! Reading your blog about brought me to tears, i don't want to think about leaving right now, but it's not a bad drive, and my door will AWLWAYS be open for you! It is such an encouragemnet to see the woman of God you have become, I couldnt have asked for a more perfect big sister!!..I cannot wait to see what these next few chapters of your life intel, the man God has for you is definetely going to be one blessed man , you have always led by example, and for that i am so grateful!!! I love you
Rachel, I cannot believe it is time for her to go to college!!! WHAT!? Isn't Hannah still in 6th grade? Just kidding. Tell her I am so proud of her and hope that she hears good news in April. I know that your dad is proud to have someone go to his Alma Mater.
ReplyDeleteRach!!..I love you so much, and feel blessed to have you in my ife as well, it's so cool to see how God has not just brought us close as sisters, but you have truly become my best friend! Reading your blog about brought me to tears, i don't want to think about leaving right now, but it's not a bad drive, and my door will AWLWAYS be open for you! It is such an encouragemnet to see the woman of God you have become, I couldnt have asked for a more perfect big sister!!..I cannot wait to see what these next few chapters of your life intel, the man God has for you is definetely going to be one blessed man , you have always led by example, and for that i am so grateful!!! I love you
ReplyDelete